BEGINNER: INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKETS
This course will give you a foundation for trading, starting with the stock exchange and the different types of asset class and markets (with a focus on the Forex), and moving onto some major instruments and methods.
- Take short sessions
- Stop and restart at any time
- Use any device
Understand what a stock exchange is and why companies sell shares.
Master the main types of asset class that are traded and some of their unique points.
Master the 3 main types of market and some securities sold on them.
Comprehend what the Forex is and basic points about currency trading.
Understand what cash instruments and derivatives are, and also about different methods.
- 1: Financial instruments and trading methods
- 2: Different types of Asset class
- 3: Forex in detail
- 4: The different types of traders
- 5: What is a Stock Exchange
- 6: Types of Financial Markets
- 7: What to consider when becoming a trader
- 8: Introduction to Technical Analysis
- 9: The Economic Calendar and Fundamental Analysis
- 10: Psychological Biases and Market Rationality
- What is a Blockchain
- What is Cryptocurrency
CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement
- 10 bite size videos
- Multiple choice exams
Knightsbridge Trading Academy is accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC)
Lifetime access to courseware
Developed by leading city brokers
Certificate on completion at 70% + pass rate
This amazing 12 course bundle will provide you with all the practical skills and knowledge needed to become a successful financial trader and join the top 1% of elite earners.